Saturday, March 5, 2011
When will this post will be published on Sunday: they are now the 23:56!
Yeah, it's a Saturday night.
do not know why, but for me it would come out to see someone, go to the movies ...
And I'm here.
I had been attacked by a bit of discomfort.
And so I was here, sullen, sad.
But it happened pretty.
not know where it came, if it were hidden in the house ... but just do it near me, here on the table, got a ladybug.
all nice with its blacks dots!
He walked a little up and down and then flew on the chandelier, where he still is.
do not know, seemed like a good thing, a company.
Maybe he wanted to tell me something?! Type "Not feeling sorry for himself, after you've had a good day?"
Maybe a message of hope ... Light at the end of the tunnel ..
still be there.
I can not be said to be home alone: \u200b\u200bthere YOU.
I'll give you a name ... Mi piace dare i nome agli animali o agli oggetti.
Quando l'ho vista ho pensato: questa è Amandilla .
Non mi sono bevuta il cervello, non ho nemmeno bevuto..Ma io sono anche così.
E magari più tardi, quando sarò a letto ci penserò su e mi inventerò una favola con la protagonista che si chiamerà così: Amandilla.
Mi racconterò una fiaba nuova nuova, in questa notte senza luna, buissima e ancora fredda.
La coccinella credo dormirà here in the kitchen because it's still on the chandelier.
I am not sad ...
E. .. once upon a time ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment